Click on the links below for the tutorials.
1. DIY Playspace Under The Deck – From Pinterest
2. DIY Sand and Water Table made from a pallet and an old sink. From Pinterest
3. Use an old rain gutter, with end caps on each side, and a hose to create a flowing waterway. From Catraquinha
4. How To Make A Sandpit – From Yahoo!
5. Recycled Boat Sandbox – From Desire Empire
6. DIY Kiddie Car Wash – From Mom Endeavors
7. Waterfall Water Wall – From Playing By The Book
8. Sounds Wall/ Music Station – From Fun At Home With Kids
9. Summer Reading Nook – From Vintage Revivals
10. Outdoor Chalkboard – From Apartment Therapy
11. Trucking Play Area – From Fantasticho
12. DIY Backyard Race Track – From WooHome
Before you leave, do us a favor, pin this post:
Original article and pictures take http://www.therealisticmama.com/15-backyard-play-space-ideas-for-kids/ site